Senator Patty Murray will welcome guests via video and Joel Ryan, Executive Director of WSA (Washington State Association of Head Start and ECEAP), will give the keynote address as the sixth annual Early Learning Champions Awards are presented.
Vancouver, WA: The sixth annual Early Learning Champions Awards Luncheon will be held at Club Green Meadows on May 10, from 12:00 pm-1:30 pm. Senator Patty Murray will welcome guests via video and the keynote address will be presented by Joel Ryan, Executive Director of WSA (Washington State Association of Head Start and ECEAP). The following eleven community members will be honored for their outstanding contribution to programs that support early learning (birth-to-five) education in southwest Washington and beyond.
- Debbie Jennerjohn – Ultimate Truck Service – former EOCF Parent Policy Council and Board Member
- Dr. Jane Lanigan – WSU Vancouver-Human Development
- Sarah Theberge – Clark College-Early Childhood Education
- Diane Loghry – Camas School District
- Nancy Trevena – Educational Opportunities for Children & Families (EOCF)
- Jan Flock – Evergreen School Dist.
- Nonie Laurine – Y’s Care Children’s Program, YWCA Clark Co.
- Youth Services Staff – Ft. Vancouver Regional Library Dist.
- Messiah Lutheran Church – Joy Studer
- Talia Shide – Children’s Home Society
- Karen Kunkler – Colonial Life
“We are honored to have Senator Patty Murray and Joel Ryan, Executive Director, WSA participate in our Early Learning Champions Awards Luncheon this year! Both are champions for early learning—and this Southwest Washington early learning community is grateful for their continuous support and advocacy! This year’s award recipients truly reflect this passionate early learning community more than ever with co-champions sharing four of the seven award categories! I invite you to come and join in the celebration!” Carol Foster, EOCF Executive Director.
Early Learning Champions Awards Luncheon, Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 12-1:30 p.m.
Club Green Meadows at 7703 NE 72nd Avenue, Vancouver